Binance accept fund deposits via different payment providers. Please be aware that most of the payment providers require a verified account to allow for deposits via wire transfer. Direct credit card deposits are also possible at Binance for which a fee of 2-3% of the deposit value will be charged by the payment provider. If you already have an exchange account that directly allows for fiat deposits (like e.g. Kraken or Coinbase Pro), it is also possible to deposit fiat money to these accounts and make a BTC transfer to your Binance account. The latter deposit method will be discussed in this guide, as it is the most straight forward way to make fund deposits to your Binance account. Please note that this deposit method is not free of charge, as transaction costs are charged when transferring funds from e.g. EUR to BTC and from 1 exchange to another exchange.
The following topics will be discussed in this guide:
- Obtain your BTC deposit address on your Binance account
- Deposit BTC from your Kraken account to Binance
- Depost BTC from your Coinbase Pro account to Binance
Obtain your BTC deposit address on your Binance account
1. Sign in to your Binance account by going to https://www.binance.com.
2. Go to the Wallet button in the top menu and press Spot Wallet:
3. The BTC deposit address is shown at the right side after pressing the Deposit tab :
Deposit BTC from your Kraken account to Binance
1. Sign in to your Kraken account by going to https://www.kraken.com.
2. Make sure you have enough XBT (BTC) available to transfer XBT from your Kraken account to your Binance account. Follow the steps described here to create a new Limit or Market order to transfer e.g. EUR to XBT if you do not have enough equity available.
3. If you have enough equity available, go to the Funding page:
and press Withdraw behind the currency Bitcoin (XBT):
4. Select the withdrawal address or add the binance BTC deposit address by clicking +Add address:
5. Provide the amount you want to deposit to your Binance account and press Review Withdrawal:
6. If you agree with the withdrawal press CONFIRM WITHDRAWAL and provide your 2 Factor Authentication code (if enabled).
Your withdrawal has now been initiated. The status of the witdrawal can be tracked via the Funding page. The estimated transaction time for XBT on Kraken is around 60 min.
Deposit BTC from your Cointabase account to Binance
1. Sign in to your Coinbase Pro account by going to https://pro.coinbase.com.
2. Make sure you have enough BTC available to transfer BTC from your Coinbase Pro account to your Binance account. Follow the steps described here to create a new Limit or Market order to transfer e.g. EUR to XBT if you do not have enough equity available.
3. If you have enough equity available, press the WITHDRAW button at the Trade page:
or go to Portfolios in the top menu and press WITHDRAW:
4. Select the currency BTC to withdraw from your Coinbase Pro account and select Crypto Address as the withdrawal method:
5. Provide your Binance BTC address and the amount of BTC you want to deposit and press WITHDRAWAL:
6. Enter your 2-step verification code (if enabled) and press WITHDRAW BTC. Your withdrawal has now been initiated. The estimated transaction time for BTC on Coinbase Pro is around 30 min.